Monday, September 22, 2008

Idea Stage

For as long as I can remember, I have been planning and designing my own house. It has always been a dream, but as I get older and my financial stability gets better, I have come to realize that it is actually possible. As a single individual with a very small income, I might actually be able to afford to buy a small piece of land, then design and build my own house. It technically won’t be mine until 30 years after the initial loan and everything is paid off to the bank, but it will feel like mine, and that’s the important thing.

I have been searching the internet for sites that will help me in this process, but haven't been very successful. Everything I find is so general and not very helpful, so for future home dreamers, I hope this blog will be helpful to you. As my project progresses, I hope to publish every little detail. For now, it is just a dream so this entry is very short, but as the dream slowly dissolves to reality, I will keep you posted.

No comments: